Sunday 1 September 2013

End of Summer Color Challenge



Welcome to another challenge here at Come and Get It. This week I have chosen the following colors to work with. I was thinking that we are now into September and most of us are going into the fall weather, so was thinking that these colors would be perfect for our fall colors or if you are on the other side of the globe you would be going into Spring and these would work for that too. So here are the colors. Just remember that our rules for the color challenge are to use only the colors in the swatch along with any other neutrals, browns, blacks, grays, whites or vanilla's other wise your project could be deleted.
Cindy's 09-01-13
Here are the cards from the design team to inspire  you.

Cindy


Judy

DSC07671-001

Julie



Meighan



Shell

on vacation this week



3 comments:

  1. Do you accept digital layouts?... I would love to add one I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure why not, I'd love to see it.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying to get my link added but its not working... it won't load the preview/thumbnail page so i'm leaving my link here... i hope it's okay.

    http://www.scrap-photograffs.com/2013/09/3144/

    thanks!
    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete